updated Sept 12 , 2019
- Class of 2020 eligibility - student handbook -pg 12/13
- Northern Gateway Administrative procedures
AP 366 High school graduation ceremonies
By September 30, (2019) the principal shall establish a date of the school commencement ceremonies
Grad 2020 tentatively set as FRIDAY JUNE 26, 2020
this date will be confirmed by Sept 30.
Commencement -cap and gown - @school at 230pm
Banquet and Dance -should the grad parents want to continue with the Friday June 26 date - at 530 pm-
location to be determined by Grad Parent committee
Student Grad 2019 Committee-
Nominations from September 18-September 20 - President / Vice President.
Elections Monday September 23 at NOON
Each member of Grad 2020 gets a vote.
The president and vice president will lead the process of developing appropriate student sub-committees .
Student Grad President is main point of contact between school principal and Grad 2020 Parent committee president
Grad 2020 Parent Committee
A meeting is planned for WEDNESDAY September 25 @7pm for all 2020 grads and their parents.
At this meeting Parents need to elect a 2020 Grad Parent Executive consisting of
President/Vice President /Secretary and Treasurer
At this meeting parents from the Grad 2019 committee will be ion attendance to hand over information to the newly elected Grad 2020 committee.
The Grad 2020 parent executive will develop any appropriate sub-committees.
Grad parent executive determine dates for future meetings.
Important Grad Information
- Ongoing information
- Please check the whiteboard in downstairs break out room AND in daily announcements for any updated Grad 2020 information.
- IF YOU ARE A GRADE 12 STUDENT AND YOU HAVE NOT CONNECTED TO MYPASS YET - see Ms. Dundas to help you get your account set up.
- Jostens ring people are here Sept 16/17 re grad rings.